Future Plans for the Institution
The college authority has taken decision that, from the session 2014-15, a number of steps will be taken to make the classroom teaching more interesting.
1. Every department will have a separate routine, in which those classes will be mentioned where teacher will deliver lectures with ICT facilities like showing Power point Presentations, or relevant and appropriate study videos.
2. The Power point lectures will be available in the college website as reference for the students.
3. The routine will be so adjusted that, every subject teacher can use the college smart room and the three LCD projectors in alternate manner.
4. At the beginning of the session, there will be on-line examination to identify academically weak students in every subject. A bridge course will be arranged for those students so that they can catch up with the under graduate studies.
5. At least two on-line formative assessments will be made for every student, one before mid-term test and another after the mid-term test.
6. For these series of on-line tests, a question bank will be generated for every subject.
1. Library will be fully computerized and issue return facilities will be provided on digital environment
2. Six air-conditioning machine will be installed in the Library.
3. There will be false ceiling with LED lights and glass windows in the library to make library more attractive as well as eco-friendly to the students.
4. A separate section will be created fiction for the enhancement of reading habits in the students.
5. The Book Bank Facility will be revived for the SC/ST/OBC/Minority/Non-Creamy Layer students.
6. Certain Quality Policies will be prepared by the college authority to run the college smoothly and properly, like
a. Quality Assurance Policy
b. Anti-Ragging Policy
c. Anti Harassment Policy
d. Green Policy
e. Computer and Data Use Policy
f. Policy toward Social Commitment
g. Student Code of Conduct
7. 360 degree Feedback facility will be provided in the college website for the students, faculty and the Principal / Teacher-in-Charge
8. Alumni Registration Page will be available in the college website.
9. On-line Job posting Page will be available in the college website to provide the better placement facilities to the ex-students and the out-going students.
10. On line attendance facilities will be provided for better record keeping.
11. A Language Lab will be constructed in the college
12. On line entry in Service courses will be provided to the intending students free of cost
13. Switch off drill will be conducted by the Eco club with participation from both the staff and the students.
14. Value education Cell, Human Rights Cell and ICT club will be formed by the Teachers’ council for the students
1. Measurement of whole college premises including college ground by HIT
2. To prepare Concept Plan of the future buildings
3. To construct 3D miniature model of the master plan of the college building
4. To prepare Structural and architectural drawing and estimate of the Jubilee Block 1, 2, 3 and 4 and the Ladies Hostel
5. Construction of Pit for drainage of Acid and toxic waste from the Chemistry Department
6. Installation energy saving lights Phase by phase
7. To prevent tap leakage in all the premises
8. To make arrangement for a separate Medical room
9. To remodel the gym